2017 is a big year for the Moray Sports Centre.
We received Planning permission from Moray Council, 27th June 2017.
It is important to us that we have community engagement and feedback through every level of our journey, your input has already shaped how the sports centre has been planned and what we will deliver upon opening.
Are you part of a club, organisation or school and are hosting an event relating to health, sport and well-being? We’d be happy to discuss your event and potential partnership in its delivery.
Contact Moray Sports Centre on 01343 552 550 or email.
- 27th October, Quiz Night, Williamson Hall, Time from 7 pm
- 28th September, Thai Cookery night, Oakwood Cookery School, Time 6:30 – 9 pm
- 8th July, TESCO Elgin 10 am – 3 pm
- 24th June, Piping Hot Forres 10 am to 6:30 pm
- 26th May, Co-op, Faroes Ct, Lossiemouth IV31 6ED 10 am to 2 pm
- 20th May, Coffee morning & book sale, 11 am to 1 pm
- 20th May, Cairngorm to Coast, 100 km challenge, volunteer at Checkpoint 2